CSU Spur is committed to being a good neighbor and an anchor institution.
In an effort to support local, diverse, and small businesses, please find information about local vendors below.
Interested in becoming a vendor or have vendor referrals? Please contact Sarah Miley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the use of food trucks for catering at Spur is available for events with 150 guests or more and requires special coordination. If considering a food truck, please inquire for more information at email@example.com.
(*) indicates vendors that have completed an optional training offered by CSU Spur, including an overview of facility rules and applicable procurement rules when working with Colorado State University entities.
- Bria’s Italian Fusion: simple, handcrafted, Italian-inspired
- CME Catering & Events, LLC: comfort food with a gourmet twist
- CoCuA: coming soon!
- Comal (neighborhood): food incubator supporting immigrant and refugee entrepreneurs. Returning soon!
- E Hijole: we are committed to serving delicious tacos, prepared with fresh ingredients and love
- Feeding the Multitudes: we love good food, good people, and serving the community*
- Kookiz and Kakez: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, keto, and vegan desserts to accommodate a variety of dietary preferences and lifestyles
- La Catrina Grill (neighborhood): made from scratch catering services honoring Mexican heritage and traditional recipes
- Larimer Catering (neighborhood): customized menus for any size event
- Prietos Catering: wide selection of fresh and authentic Mexican cuisine
- Sparrow Kitchen: private chef and custom catering services
- The SSA Group: full-service catering vendor for all Stock Show events
- Taco Block: food truck offering both savory and sweet dishes
- Taste the Love Cooking: infusing love one bite at a time*
- Xatrucho Concepts: Latin-inspired cuisine by Honduras-born and Colorado-raised chief*
- Yours Truly Cupcake: stylish baked goods and dessert catering service
- Butcher Block Cafe: three family-owned locations, specializing in breakfast & lunch*
- Casa Don Juan: Mexican food restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Comal: heritage-inspired menu changes daily
- El Puerto de Veracruz: local restaurant serving Mexican and American food
- Emmanuel’s Bakery: authentic Mexican food and pan dulce
- Fort Greene: cozy cocktail bar
- Fuel and Iron Bar: proudly celebrating the history, culture, and cuisine of Pueblo, Colo.
- Peak Beverage: full-service beverage catering company
- Prodigy Coffee: craft coffeehouse with youth apprenticeship program
- Stockyard Saloon: historic bar and grill on the National Western Center campus
- Sugar Rush Donut: fresh donuts, pastries, and Dazbog Coffee
- JT’s LJQ: Latin jazz quintet consisting of piano, flute, congas, drum kit, and bass guitar / Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balistreri Vineyards: local wine & gift baskets
- Clove & Twine: more upscale, corporate, sustainable gifts
- Eyes Open Project: goods from international small vendors
- Floreria Celeste: florist
- The Flower Dude: flowers and gift/fruit baskets
- Frenchie’s Balloon Creations: professional balloon artists / Contact email@example.com
- Hammond Candies (neighborhood): Colorado classic candies
- S & D Creations (neighborhood): florist / Contact Deisy Bustillos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-435-9649*
- Shop at MATTER: books and gifts
- Women’s Bean Project: food/cooking gifts and gift sets